The first meeting of 2018 was held at our new home – Beacock Public Library. It was a pleasant change from the community room at Nichols Arena which many members found to be cold, noisy, and too large for effective presentations.
There was a good showing on the tables including some 2017 1YR Builds.
The winner of the 2017 1YR Build Award was Stuart Clark for his Hasegawa 1/48 Spitfire Mk IXc.
Our next meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 21st, from 7 to 9 pm, at Beacock Public Library, 1280 Huron St., London, Ontario, N5Y4M2.
Pics from the January meeting.
2018 1YR Builds
Many members identified their 2018 1YR Builds. A topic has been created on the club forum so members can document their progress. (If you need help with the forum contact Stuart Clark.)
It is hoped that many will be finished in time to display their work at the 2018 Southwestern Ontario Scale Model Expo on September 22nd.
- Doug Booth – Hobbycraft 1/48 Tutor
- Stuart Clark – Airfix 1/72 TSR 2
- Bill Dawson – Spitfire
- Dave Durette – Airfix 1/24 Mosquito
- Peter Fay – Bandai 1/100 AMS-119 Geara Doga
- Andy Gillatly – Academy 1/32 F-18
- Gerry Gionet – Eduard 1/48 Crusader Limited Edition
- Vern Harris – AMT 1/25 ’51 Chev Bel Air
- Geoff Heyland – Albatross
- Bevan Lindsay – WWI Motorcycle
- Steve Marshall – Monogram 1/25 ’55 Ford F100
- Adam Rehorn – Martin Baker MB5
- Lee Rehorn – Johan 1/25 Cadillac Eldorado
- Tim Wilson – GMP 1/18 ’32 Ford
(Please contact Steve Marshall or Geoff Heyland to correct any errors or omissions.)